Youtube Debut

Saturday, June 14, 2014



Hopping from medium to medium, here's why I've probably converted to a new type of media for good...


Well, well, well...Here's what all the fuss is about! Hello people of the Internet. How have you been?

I've decided to dive straight into the stream that is Youtube. Growing up, it has always been a go-to for answers to anything the mind could conjure. E.g., How to...get away with wearing make up at school, tackle winged liner, export videos from FCPX, watch Lizzie McGuire episodes from start to finish, cut Broccoli...the list goes on. On the other hand, it has also provided an infinite amount of innovation and creativity in the form of flash mobs, cooking expeditions, parodies, lookbooks, films and more.

I've been inspired by so many Youtube creators from all corners of the world, so here's my own attempt at it. First video, hot off the press. Two Winter outfits filmed in-between bouts of rain on a good ol' bipolar Sydney day. I have this ideal at the moment where video is just a little bit more interactive than photos and text, but I am so bias, I really shouldn't talk. This might even just be a phase. Kudos to my boyfriend for being so patient and helpful for snapping me out of my awkward moments. Shooting in public is a daunting thing. Please feel free to let me know what you think about the video, Youtube, anything! Comments would be much appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the outfit video - it's great to see how the clothing moves (You look great in both outfits by the way), and the editing is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved your video. The 2nd outfit is beautiful ! I fall in love with the deep V top by CHRISTOPHER ESBER !

    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK ! X


    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video…amazing job with the editing. Came out so good!

    xx
    Michele
    http://www.roguetutu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide which outfits i like more, but the first one seems really comfy!
    Your video editting is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your comments X

 

© daze + amuse All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger