Lounge

Friday, May 9, 2014

I'm wearing: Topshop Roll Back Crop Tee, Nunui Pants, Nike Black Free Runs, Sportsgirl Necklace 

Although in this outfit I may resemble to that of a back up dancer, I promise you this outfit is so darn comfortable if you could ever walk around in my shoes. Now that the cold weather is climbing up a little bit more each day here in Sydney, I've resorted back to my usual pattern of defiance to the Autumn/Winter weather by stretching out my Summer wardrobe as much as possible. I have a hunch that crop tops and light colours will be worn to the death this year.

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely and comfy look

    xx Mounia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit so much!
    You look perfect!

    -Ru
    LOVESICKLILAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit, it looks really comfortable :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't love this look more than i do now! you pulled off simplicity and made it edgy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! :)

    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your comments X

 

© daze + amuse All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger